As we struggle to understand God, His church and all his characteristics, sometimes we have questions. Many Christians allow their questions to erode their faith and they turn away from God and the church because of a feeling that their questions are unanswered. Sometimes having faith means accepting that we may not have or need the answers (remember Deuteronomy 29:29?). But, thankfully, God has provided His word to us to give us plenty of insight into who He is and what He does for us. We have been given everything that we need to live a godly and righteous life! (2 Pt. 1:3).
This study is designed to focus on some of the most common questions about God and looks to His revealed word for answers. This download includes ten (10) lesson handouts for the teacher/student and PowerPoint presentations for teachers to visually present the lessons. The handouts have been designed so that the teacher has a ready outline and plenty of materials for presenting the lessons in class. Hopefully in the future, a teacher edition will also be included with more direction and details available for the teacher.
SUMMARY OF LESSONS:
This series include ten (10) lessons that deal with some of the most common questions asked about God and include the following:
- Should We Questions God?
- What Is God's Name?
- How Does God Communicate With Me?
- Am I Created in God's Image?
- Can We Really Change God's Mind?
- What Is the Will of God?
- Why Does God Let Bad Things Happen to Good People?
- Would God Really Send Me To Hell?
- How Is God Part of A Godhead?
- Where Did God Come From?
The digital download includes a .zip file that contains the materials to teach this series in any Bible class setting and includes the following items:
- Graphics that can be used in bulletins or signage (JPG and PDF formats)
- Printable Teacher Lessons with full-content outlines of each lesson (PDF format) -- formatted to print on 8.5 x 11 size pages
- Printable Student Handouts with permission to print for students (PDF format) -- formatted to print on 8.5 x 11 size pages
- Printable Teacher Edition with all lesson outlines, handouts and PowerPoint slides (PDF format) -- formatted to print on 8.5 x 11 size pages
- Printable Student Workbook with all student handouts included (PDF format) -- formatted to print on 8.5 x 11 size pages (or 11 x 17 booklet)
- PowerPoint Slideshows for each lesson (PPS format)
The files are organized in the .zip file in labeled folders for easy access, reading, and printing by the teacher.The purchase of the digital download includes permission to print the files as needed for use in the Bible class but does not allow the sale, transfer, copying, or dissemination of any kind of the digital files from the purchaser to any other user. Additional purchases of the digital download is required by other individuals other than the original purchaser.
The eBook is the Teacher Edition in PDF, MOBI and KINDLE versions. These versions should be readable on any portable device, including iBook, Kindle or other e-reader programs.
|Author||John L. Kachelman III|
|Type of Study||Topical; Old and New Testaments|
|Digital Download Details:|
|File Size||36.3 MB|
|File Type||.zip (contains PDF and PPT files)|
Questions About God [Download]
- Product Code: 2015-004
- Availability: In Stock